The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/"Company" individually and collectively refer to
PrimeCaptain and the terms "Visitor" "User" refers to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit
this website ("primecaptain.com"). Please read this page carefully. If you do
not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit
this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries,
associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment
companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these
Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this
page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because
they are binding on all users of this Website and Application.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site and Application, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(B) General Rules
- Users may not use the Web Site and Application in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Users agreed to all the terms and conditions presented by PrimeCaptain are completely eligible to the part of PrimeCaptain fantasy sports.
- Minors are strictly not allowed to register and play. Only the user above 18years are allowed to participate in the contest organized by PrimeCaptain. Any minor if attempts to register on our platform the account when verified the outcome will be REJECTION.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the PrimeCaptain and has completed it KYC will be eligible for withdrawal.
- To be eligible to get the benefit of Referral Bonus user must deposit minimum 100rs before referring other users.
- Due to recent changes to the Gaming Act in the State of Andhra Pradesh, users from Andhra Pradesh will not be able to join paid contests on PrimeCaptain. The laws in Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim are unclear on games of skills may be played for a fee. Hence, residents of these states are also not permitted to play pay-to-play formats of any online games.
- As per Indian LAW the participants of states like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim, Nagaland are not be permitted to play on PrimeCaptain. Users from these states should avoid registration on our platform. In case if we find any users registered on PrimeCaptain platform from these above states, it means that user has breached the term and condition set by law and of fair game policy in which PrimeCaptain Private limited holds full rights to block the users account, also reset the users account to initial level and debit the account making it "Zero" and all this will be done without giving any prior warning , intimation or explanation in this regards.
Safe Play policy are the most important policy for the users to be read before being part of PrimeCaptain. Safe Play policy helps the user to create a team considering following points in the mind.
- PrimeCaptain shall not be responsible for delay or failure in notifying the users, organizing/offering services, Fun Features and Contest(s) because of outside reasons considered to be out of the reach of PrimeCaptain.
- The live match data is gathered from a third party in real time . However, this doesn't ensure that the Safe-Play playing team is 100% verified. It can be modified or updated whenever.
- In case, there's any mistake within the updating of playing 11 of the Safe-Play matches because of loopholes at the end of data providers, no contest entry-amount might be refunded. The user is encouraged to confirm the at the playing 11 on different official platforms.
- As noticed and experienced by us and all it happens that playing 11 isn't always announced prior to the beginning of the live match. Hence users should make a note that it's not always a guarantee that you will be abreast with most updated information regarding playing 11 earlier than the begin of the reliable match. However, we keep on trying our best to get this info to our users as accurate as possible but at times situations are not under our control.
- Any technical issue faced in the application during Creating/Editing/Joining contest etc. Should be immediately informed within 10 minutes to PrimeCaptain on firstname.lastname@example.org so that relevant steps can be taken to resolve the issue. Any Technical issue informed after 10 min will also be taken care by our team and will try to solve it as soon as possible, but no refund can be guaranteed if any.
USE OF CONTENT
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization's or entity's written permission.
Currently two formats of contest are made available on PrimeCaptain.
(1) Public contest in which users can take part in a contest with other users.
(2) Private contests where Users can invite another Users into a Contest.
01. Private Contest:
- In the Private contest Prime Captain enables Users to create a Private contest and invite other users, to create Teams and participate in the Contest. Users may create a Private contest to consist of either 2 -100 Participants.
- The User who creating the private contest shall pay the pre-designated amount, join that Private contest and shall supply a name and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User).
- To participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and pay the pre- designated amount for the Private contest.
- It is clarified that the participation of invited participants in any private contest is subject to the number of participants specified for that Private contest. Prime Captain is not responsible to anyone for any unable to engage in any Private Contest by any invited user such as hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility.
02. Public Contest:
- In the Public contest, Prime Captain may make available the Contest comprising of 2 - 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- This format of the Contest is a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the match as per rule of the contests.
- The range of Participants required to make the Contest operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest equals the pre- specified number required for that Contest, such Contest will be operational. In case the range of Participants is less than the pre- specified number at the time of commencement of the match, such Contest will now not be operational and the pre-distinct amount paid by using every Participant will be lower back to the account of such User without any fine or deduction.
- In certain Contests, labeled as "Confirmed contests", the Contest shall emerge as operational only when a minimum of two users join a Confirmed Contest. The pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest, although all to be had Participant slots (as pre-specified with regards to the Contest) stay unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest, Participants can continue to join such Contest till either (1) all available Participant slots of such Contest are filled or (2) the match to which the Contest relates commences, whichever is in earlier. In the event of shortfall within the number of participants becoming a member of the Confirmed Contest, Prime Captain shall retain with such contests and the shortfall within the prize pool shall be carried via Prime Captain.
CONTEST DEADLINES & PRIZE
The contest made available on PrimeCaptain are of Fantasy Cricket, Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Baseball. Participants willing to join the contest of this sports are always welcomed on PrimeCaptain. The matches made available by PrimeCaptain on its platform are the real ongoing match on the field & no unrealistic matches are provided. PrimeCaptain provides a intermediately platform for participant and the official sources.
Depending upon the circumstances of each match, the participants can edit their teams till the official match start time as declared by the officials of the Sport Event or adjusted deadline, as specified below.
For Other Sports apart from Cricket:
PrimeCaptain reserves the right to adjust the deadline to a maximum of 10 minutes post actual match start time. In case the actual match start time is more than 10 minutes of official deadline, the contest will be abandoned
PrimeCaptain reserves the right to adjust the deadline by a Maximum of 10 minutes or 3 overs bowled, whichever is less, before the official match start time.
In cases where official match time cannot be verified by PrimeCaptain through reliable and/or publicly available sources, PrimeCaptain reserves the right to adjust the deadline to such a time by which a maximum of 3 overs in the given match are bowled.
Match start time is after the official deadline:
PrimeCaptain reserves the right to extend the deadline or abandon the contest/game based on the circumstances such as delayed toss, interruption on account of weather, non-appearance of teams, technical/equipment glitches causing delays etc.
In Starting Lineup Feature : Purpose of indicating a player's inclusion in final starting lineup is only to provide information and assist a user in selecting his/her team on PrimeCaptain. While indicating a Player's inclusion in starting lineup is given by PrimeCaptain on the basis of information/data received through feed providers, publicly available information. Users are advised to do a thorough research of their own from official sources and/or other available sources of information. PrimeCaptain, shall not take any liability, if a player earlier indicated as 'Playing' does not play or start for any reason whatsoever.
Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, 'Concussion Substitutes' will be awarded four (4) points for making an appearance in a match and will be awarded points if any contribution they make as per the Fantasy Points System (w.e.f Nov 25 2019).
Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', footballers', ‘basketball players’, ‘baseball players’, performances at the end of a designated match or tournament.
The Participant whose Team have achieved the highest aggregate score in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners").
In certain pre-specified Contests, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match(s) of the Contests.
PrimeCaptain is authorized to charge a pre-defined contest entry amount for allowing the users to join the Contest(s).
In contest like "INFINITY CONTEST" the pool prize might increase or decrease depending upon the number of spots filled in that particular contest.
If two or more than two teams clash in Head to Head & Winner Takes All Contest then winning prizes will be divided among all clashed teams.
- If in case due to some technical issue any confirm contest spots exceeds the defined limit then prize pool & winner will be changed accordingly.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
While Participating in any contest of PrimeCaptain user should not be bond to any of the following activities. User found in any of the mischievous activity given bellow, then PrimeCaptain has sole right to deactivate there account and take legal action on them.
- Providing fake personal information (including, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation) as may be requested by Prime Captain to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.
- Engaging in any kind of financial fraud or misrepresentation which include unauthorized use of credit/debit cards, payment wallet money and so on to enter a Contest or claim a prize.
- Using automatic means (which includes however no longer restricted to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or display screen scrapers) to acquire, accumulate or get entry to any statistics on the Website or of any User for any purpose.
- Any sort of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of another offers or promotions.
- Tampering with the management of a Contest or seeking to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure related to a Contest.
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means
- Obtaining other user's information without their specific consent and/or information and/or spamming other users (Spamming may consist of however shall no longer be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Prime captain Users, sending unwarranted email content both to choose Users or in bulk) or abusing the Website in any manner (slangs or disrespectful words).
It is clarified that in case a User is discovered to be in violation of this policy, Prime captain reserves its right to initiate suitable Civil/Criminal treatments as it may be counseled apart from forfeiture and/or healing of prize cash if any.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of PrimeCaptain, the individual’s using services provided by PrimeCaptain agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information while registration and at other times when demanded by PrimeCaptain. The individuals further provide consent to keeping their registration information updated.
- A single user is permitted to register or operate only one user account with PrimeCaptain.
- Any sort of password issued by PrimeCaptain to any of the individual using the services provided by PrimeCaptain are confidential and should not be shared by the users with anyone else.
- The users hold the sole responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. The users offer their consent by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of PrimeCaptain to inform PrimeCaptain about any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. PrimeCaptain shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked to his/her PrimeCaptain account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user, PrimeCaptain shall not be held liable; further, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user should be reported to PrimeCaptain as soon as it comes to the notice of the user.
- Users Found with any offensive Team name, then PrimeCaptain has all rights to suspend his/her Account.
The users provide their acceptance for not using the PrimeCaptain for any sort of inadequate activities including (but not limited to),
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, PrimeCaptain.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on PrimeCaptain.com without the express written consent of PrimeCaptain;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- The users are bound to accept that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by PrimeCaptain or the use or enjoyment of other PrimeCaptain users.
- To all the users from the State of Andhra Pradesh are hereby requested not to participate in any Paid Leagues until further notice. Your withdrawals will be processed before 29th October 2020 OR as soon as possible and will be credited into the respective accounts. Your money is safe, so there is no need to worry about your amount. Any user if he / she joins and win any contests after 30th September 2020, the users withdrawal will NOT be considered liable to withdraw after 30th September 2020.