Welcome to the preview of the India tour of Australia 2020 : Team Squad for ODI, T20 & Test Match.
BCCI announces Team India squads for the Australia tour
The BCCI’s senior national selection committee announced the Indian squad for the Australia tour, comprising fours Tests, three ODIs, and as many T20Is.
The BCCI’s Senior National Selection Committee on Monday reported the Indian tour for Australia, including four Tests, three One-day Internationals, and the same number of Twenty20 Internationals. India’s Vice-Captain Rohit Sharma is not picked up in any of the squad. Currently, he is not ok battling with a hamstring injury. Another name missing from the test squad. Fast bowler Ishant Sharma who ruled out with whole IPL due to a rib injury. BCCI’s medical team take care of both & keep tracking his progress.
India Tour of Australia 2020 : Rohit Sharma left out.
Varun Chakravarthy earns maiden call-up
- Kl Rahul, who replaced Rohit Sharma in longest formate & also ready to take leadership responsibilities for the first time in his international career in the absence of Rohit Sharma,
- After an impressive performance in IPL 2020, both Navdeep Saini and Mohammed Siraj, Indian fast bowlers, got selected in the Red ball squad.
- Mystery spinner Varun Chakravarthy play for KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders) Who, became the first bowler to pick up a five-wicket haul in the IPL 2020. and also called up for INDIA Team in the shortest format. Rishab Pant is not a part of the shortest formate, Sanju Samson’s name listed as a backup Wicket Keeper for the shortest format.
- Deepak Chahar also made a comeback in the India team for the shortest format.
- The BCCI also announced that four additional fast bowlers Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kartik Tyagi, Ishan Porel, and T. Natarajan, traveling with the Indian contingent.
Team India’s Squad against Australia
Test squad: Virat Kohli (capt), Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (vice-capt), Hanuma Vihari, Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Rishabh Pant (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj.
ODI squad: Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul (vice-capt/wk), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
T20I squad: Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul (vice-capt/wk), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Sanju Samson (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar. \
Also, Check | https://www.primecaptain.com/blog/